Founder & Head Coach
I’ve coached for over 15 years and care deeply about how exercise can positively impact your life. I’ve been through it all with my own training too. I went from competitive athlete to broken bodybuilder. I had to re-evaluate my fitness goals and find a smarter, more sustainable way to train.
After my Sports Science degree, I kept studying, as I was keen to learn more about the body. That included advanced soft tissue therapy, strength & conditioning courses and mentorships from leaders in the field. It helped me to understand why common approaches to fitness were flawed and why so many people wind up injured and burned out.
So I developed my own philosophy. One that was balanced and put ‘health’ first. I honed and tested my approach. Then I gave programs to my 1-1 clients and over 1000 people online. Results were life changing for many. It’s built stronger, fitter physiques and resolved chronic aches and pains.
This was the driving force behind PRGRM. Combining my passion for helping people, my expertise as a coach and my proven approach to fitness. I’ll teach you to train smart and help you to crush your goals. You’ll become stronger, fitter and move better for life.
Welcome to PRGRM.
Follow PRGRM and Jack on Insta for regular updates and tips.
Jack Hanrahan BSc
Educator. Strength Coach. Mobility Specialist
Qualification & Certifications
Strength & Conditioning
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Education (Brunel University)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- Certified Pain-Free Performance Specialist (PPSC)
- EXOS™ Performance Specialist (EXOS)
- StrongFirst Barbell Instructor (Strongfirst)
- Poliquin International Certification Program – Level 1 & 2 (Poliquin Group)
- Functional Training Expert (FASTER Global)
- Onnit Academy Certification: Foundations (ONNIT)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Active IQ)
- Precision Nutrition certified coach
- Certified Functional Range Conditioning (FRC) Mobility Specialist (Functional Anatomy Seminars)
- Certified Functional Range Assessment (FRA) Specialist (Functional Anatomy Seminars)
- Certified Kinstretch Practitioner (Functional Anatomy Seminars)
- Animal Flow Level 1 (Animal Flow)
Soft Tissue Therapy
- Professional Diploma in Soft Tissue Therapy – BTEC Level 5 (LSSM)
- Advanced Neuromuscular Massage Therapist – Diploma (National Holistic Institute)
- Certified Functional Release (FR) Upper Limb Provider (Functional Anatomy Seminars)
Ways to train with Jack
The PRGRM App
An expert PT in your pocket
* FROM LESS THAN
* Equivalent monthly cost when you choose our annual subscription.
1:1 time with Jack on Google Meet
1:1 In Person
1:1 time with Jack in person
Some recent blog posts by Jack
5 tips for healthy joints when lifting
5 tips for healthy joints when lifting “First, move well" Gray Cook If you take one thing...
Hip Hinge Exercises for Strength and Mobility
Hip Hinge Exercises for Strength and Mobility The hip hinge - the “forgotten” movement pattern that is king for building strong,...
Building Muscle After 40
Introduction to building muscle after 40 Building muscle after 40 is harder and that’s why you’ve got to train smarter! You...