Founder & Head Coach
‘I started training seriously when I was 14 years old under the mentorship of my school PE teacher, GB Commonwealth Games athlete Julia Bennett. Athletics and football were my obsessions, but my ultimate dream was to compete in the Olympic Games. This dream was within reach until the age of 16 when injury led to 5 years of unsuccessful operations, endless physiotherapy and some very miserable dark times.
At 18 I started my degree at Brunel University and discovered that weight training did not exacerbate my injury. It is at Brunel that I watched the strength & conditioning coaches work with athletes like Linford Christie and Usain Bolt and this cemented my path to becoming a certified fitness trainer, strength coach and soft tissue therapist.
My unique skill-set has given me opportunities all over the world. I’ve worked with A-list Directors and movie stars. I’ve travelled the globe with hedge fund CEOs and successful entrepreneurs. I’ve trained a number of high level athletes too. But most of all, I work with regular people like you and me.’
Jack Hanrahan BSc
Educator. Strength Coach. Mobility Specialist
Qualification & Certifications
Strength & Conditioning
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Education (Brunel University)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- Certified Pain-Free Performance Specialist (PPSC)
- EXOS™ Performance Specialist (EXOS)
- StrongFirst Barbell Instructor (Strongfirst)
- Poliquin International Certification Program – Level 1 & 2 (Poliquin Group)
- Functional Training Expert (FASTER Global)
- Onnit Academy Certification: Foundations (ONNIT)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Active IQ)
- Precision Nutrition certified coach
- Certified Functional Range Conditioning (FRC) Mobility Specialist (Functional Anatomy Seminars)
- Certified Functional Range Assessment (FRA) Specialist (Functional Anatomy Seminars)
- Certified Kinstretch Practitioner (Functional Anatomy Seminars)
- Animal Flow Level 1 (Animal Flow)
Soft Tissue Therapy
- Professional Diploma in Soft Tissue Therapy – BTEC Level 5 (LSSM)
- Advanced Neuromuscular Massage Therapist – Diploma (National Holistic Institute)
- Certified Functional Release (FR) Upper Limb Provider (Functional Anatomy Seminars)
Ways to train with Jack
The PRGRM App
An expert PT in your pocket
* FROM LESS THAN
* Equivalent monthly cost when you choose our annual subscription.
1:1 time with Jack on Google Meet
1:1 In Person
1:1 time with Jack in person
Some recent blog posts by Jack
It is about getting stronger across your body’s movement patterns, rather than just body parts. It improves athletic qualities...
What are the core muscles? Look at the right image... Think of your rib cage and then your pelvis. Your core is made up of the...
‘Cardio kills gains.’ It’s the gym bro myth that will not die. The statement has been around for decades and it’s one that many...